Psychic surgery is high level vitality work. As a rule, it is prescribed that just third degree specialists with adequate experience do this. On the off chance that you have not done an exhaustive round of questioning yet but rather are profoundly instinctive and talented with vitality work, you can counsel with your higher self and afterward choose on the off chance that you ought to do it or not.
6. Ask your client to come in and lie down. Begin by scanning the aura and make a note of the areas where the energy feels stuck or heavy.
7. Encourage your client to locate areas where energies feel stubbornly stuck.
8. If it is a specific organ or body part that needs healing, you will still need to scan the aura and locate the areas that hold stubborn blocks. This is because stuck energies are not always restricted to a diseased body part. They are usually present in several areas of the body and each one must be addressed independently for a full healing to occur.
9. Once you identify the areas that have stuck energies, call on Archangel Raphael and ask him to guide every move of yours as you go about performing the surgery.
10. In the case of physical ailments, also scan the diseased body part or organ for stuck energies.
11. Assess the nature of every stubborn block you encounter. Does the block feel rough and hard? Does it feel icky and soft? Does it feel coarse” What shape does it have? What colour is it? Trust the impressions you first receive. Depending on the nature of the block, proceed to remove it. Use the Violet Flame to transmute the blocks. The energy that is removed can be tossed into the Violet Flame where it will be transmuted.
12. A block that feels hard may need to be drilled or extracted. A block that feels icky may need to be cut. Cut, drain, repair and stitch as a surgeon would do. Move your hands exactly like you would if you were a surgeon performing surgery. You must literally play around with the energy. With Archangel Raphael acting as your guide, you cannot make a mistake.
13. Take breaks in between and drink water. Same goes for your client.
14. If something feels overwhelming, take a break. Sit down, drink some water and relax. Request Archangel Raphael to work on your client while you rest. Watch what happens and observe how Raphael works. You may learn a thing or two. Get back to working alongside Raphael when you feel ready.
15. It is not necessary for all blocks to be cleared in one session. When you intuitively feel that you must stop for the day, feel free to stop. It is good to give the body time to adjust with the healing that occurred. Do not force healing beyond what is necessary at the moment.
16. It is important to fill up the areas that were worked on with healing energy. Request Raphael to direct his healing green light through your palms. Fill up all the areas that were worked on with this green light and intend that it stays there for as long as necessary.
17. Proceed to do a full body healing with Reiki, paying special attention to the areas that were worked on. If any of the chakras seem deficient in energy, strengthen them with balls of light of the corresponding chakra colours. For example, if the root chakra needs extra attention, make an energy ball of red light and push it into the chakra. This must be done alongside the Reiki healing.
18. Once done, wrap the client in a cocoon of Reiki/emerald green light/white light/pink light (as you feel guided to). Draw the Master and power symbols on the cocoon and seal the healing.
19. Request Raphael to stay by the client’s side for as long as necessary and to keep him or her comfortable.
20. If the client is asleep, leave him or her undisturbed.
21. Drink plenty of water and get your client to do the same once he or she wakes up.