When you are taking good care of yourself, you can be your best. Being careful with who you are and engaging in activities that make you stronger are important. One way that you can become stronger is through Reiki therapy. You can practice this and learn to care more for yourself.
Reiki therapy is something that can set you on a journey where you learn to be the best that you can be.
Reiki is something that was made by a Japanese Buddhist, Mikao Usui. It is something that is part of the soul and the spirit and it is an energy force. When you practice Reiki therapy, it helps you to be more in tuned with the spirit world.
Doing this can help you to experience new sensations and can help your body and soul come together to give you an experience and a sensation like none other.
Reiki can be used to get rid of blockages in your chakras. These blockages come when someone is full of negative energies, stress or they think negatively. This can cause blockages and when your energy is blocked, it causes more negativity and even sicknesses.
When you do Reiki, you can benefit in your mind, body, and soul. You can learn to relax and have better energy. You can find that your stress and anxiety decrease, and your healing can come.
Reiki can be done on your own, for yourself, or you can heal others with it. There are different ways that you can do Reiki and it helps you to focus on your breathing and your energy.
There are many benefits of doing Reiki and some of the ways that you can practice Reiki include:
- Focusing on the body.
- Feeling a deeper energy.
- Being able to communicate with yourself.
- Quieting your mind.
- Finding joy.
- Helps to increase circulation.
- Brings comfort.
- Can be done laying or sitting.
- Focusing on the energy flow.
Using Reiki as Self-Therapy
Here are some ways you can use Reiki on your own:
- Find a quiet place and sit or lay for more than 20 minutes.
- Play some calming or meditation music.
- Breathe deeply and close your eyes.
- Let the energy flow through you.
- Engage in this therapy to help you to know you are worthy.
- Once you are calm, look at your body and see what is blocked or hurting.
- Put your hands in a position and use a timer so that you can hold each position for how long you want to do it.
- The firsthand placement is your palms together and you focus on your breathing.
- The secondhand placement is hands on the head and touching the scalp.
- The third hand placement is moving your hands over your eyes and to your forehead.
- The fourth-hand placement is to put your hands over your throat.
- The fifth hand placement is to put your hands on your chest and then your ribs.
- The sixth hand placement is to put your hands to your solar plexus.
- The seventh hand placement is to put your hands on your stomach and relaxing your stomach muscles.
- The eighth hand placement is to put your right hand on your right shoulder and your left hand the same.
- The ninth hand placement is to put your hands on your kidneys.
- The tenth hand placement is to put the hands at the soles of your feet.
Remember to keep deep breathing and once you finish each hand placement, go back to a neutral position.
Reiki is something that can help to get your energy flowing and it is a wonderful way to become stronger and to be happy. This can be done at an easy or harder level and you have to choose which is right for you.
Learn to change your self-care routine here and there so that you do not become bored with it but also practice and get rid of any blockages that are in your body.
Focus on the flow of energy and the cycles in which you live. Keep doing this until you are able to get rid of your negative energy and replace it with your positive energy. Learn to let go of challenges you are facing and find joy in your life.